Monday, July 16, 2012

7/16/2012

I haven't written much since i got here in Quito, Ecuador.

I haven't been doing much in terms of traveling, but spending time with my friends and meeting new people.
I have finally settled in one church, which is small, but where i thought i could serve God. Thankfully, there will be missionaries coming from the U.S. and Canada who will be here from tomorrow, the 17th till the 30th of July. I am thrilled to work with them in the places where people are neglected. This is just a perfect timing. Thank you, God. The person leading a group published a book, which i am reading currently, and this book is very exciting as it kind of talks about what i want to know. I think as much as it was in Cuzco, my time in Quito will also be a time where i will learn about myself and God. 


No comments:

Post a Comment